Bosch Telescopic Slimline Hood Color Silver DFT93CA50M Saving energy
- Bosch Telescopic Slimline Hood Color Silver DFT93CA50M During cooking, ensure that there is a sufficient supply of air to enable the extractor hood to work efficiently and with a low level of operating noise.
- Adjust the fan speed to the amount of steam produced during cooking. Only use intensive mode when required. The lower the fan speed, the less energy is
- If cooking produces large amounts of steam, select a higher fan speed in good time. If the cooking steam has already spread around the kitchen, the extractor hood will need to be operated for, Switch off the extractor hood if you no longer require it, Switch off the lighting if you no longer require
- Clean and (if required) replace the filter at regular intervals in order to increase the effectiveness of the ventilation system and to prevent the risk of
- Put the lid on to reduce cooking steam and condensation.